Our New Blog

Our New Blog
...............Two Chicks On A Farm......Our New Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cats, Cats, Cats

"When my cats aren't happy, I'm not happy.  Not because I care about their mood but because I know that they're just sitting there thinking up ways to get even."
Percy Bysshe Shelley
We both know who the Queen is around here.
Have you ever watched a commercial on T.V. and said, "that is me, I do that"?  Well, that is exactly what has happened to me.  The other night Becky and I were watching T.V. and the Sears Optical commercial came on where the lady gets in the police car thinking it is a taxi.  I didn't get the punch line because I couldn't see well enough to know it was a police car.  Becky once again had to explain what was going on.

The other commercial they have is the lady going out in the yard to get her cat and comes back with a skunk.  This one could be me. Yesterday, I told you about "Mooch" the black cat that is hungry all the time. Well, it seems Mooch is two cats and that is why he is hungry all the time.  You look at the photos and see if a "normal" person could tell the difference:









They look like identical twins, right? 
The grey one has a piece of it's tail missing and is a true wild child.

Do I look like the pied piper of cats?  Is there a sign up on the road that says "free food & lodging for all cats"?  Is there a GPS for cats with a big X marked on our house as a great get-a-way location?  What is the deal with cats?  Now two more have appeared in the yard!  The inside cats and dogs took a vote last night.  The vote was unanimous "no more animals inside the house". The lovebird gave a big "Heck Yeah! I don't need another cat looking at me like I'm dinner".  Sometimes everyone (c.a.t.s.) has to be reminded of the Simple Living creed:  Do No Harm

Well, got to go for now so I can make home-made dog biscuits from Becky's blog.  See you later. Have a simply wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...